Canon Pixma TS6320 Drivers Installer

• Members
Posted (edited)

File installer for Canon Pixma TS6320 Wireless All-In-One Photo Printer with Copier, Scanner and Mobile Printing. If you mainly need the printer for (home) office applications and want to work effectively, you should stay away from this Canon Pixma TS6320. After our MG5200 gave up the ghost after many years, I bought another Canon without any knowledge. Unfortunately bad buy:

• The Canon Pixma TS6320 installation took over an hour. This was by far not my first printer installation. But by far the longest.
  • Condition of the scanner directly on the device is also not possible. If you want to scan a multi-page document and don't have your computer right next to the printer, you're just out of luck.
  • The compact pdf format when scanning has also disappeared. Or very well hidden.
  • There used to be separate buttons for black and white and color scanning / printing. Now quite cumbersome via the menu on a tiny display.
  • The instructions on the Internet defy automatic greeting cards and cloud functions. How the simple condition works is hard to find.

The print quality seems to be quite acceptable. But I've lost the desire to write something about this. So if you are into all the gadgets you can have fun with the printer, I would recommend another manufacturer to everyone else.

But, the Canon Pixma TS6320 printer was surprisingly inexpensive also but my last printer was bought a few years ago. So I was amazed that the cover of the scanner made a very rickety impression. A thin piece of unstable plastic. It's built so simply - you also have to hold the lid tight, it doesn't just stay open like I did with my old MP 5360, for example.

The advertised display is quite small and I can no longer read it without glasses. Positive: the setup via the Internet on Win 10 Pro worked quickly and without problems. Likewise the integration into the WLAN. Printing under iOS / from the iPhone works without any problems via AirPrint. Otherwise I print from the PC via USB cable or from the laptop via WLAN

Again negative: partly the service. Scanning to a PC (as with the old MP series from Canon, with the PC switched on you can scan at the printer and it is automatically saved on the PC, you don't have to start a program) is probably no longer possible. The program has to be opened first, select scan, start.

This is more cumbersome than before. To be fair, I have to say that this scanning to PC caused more problems recently under Windows 10. It often stopped working, especially after Windows updates. Canon has therefore removed this function? I am satisfied with the print and scan quality; it is definitely sufficient for my home use.

On the negative side, it should be noted that the cartridges supplied are not completely full; one speaks here of the fact that they are only intended for the facility. As usual, the original cartridges (they come in 2-3 different sizes) are chipped and therefore actually electronic waste when they are empty. They are also quite expensive. I would prefer the printer to be 35 € more expensive, the display larger, the cover more valuable, and cartridges full. The Canon Pixma TS6320 printer / scanner does its actual job well.

TS6300 series Driver setup package (Windows 32/64-bit)

Click here>> win-ts6300-1_1-n_mcd.exe

Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)
Windows 8.1(64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)

TS6300 series Driver setup package

Edited by Windows Master
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms & Condition